Stay in the Tyne Grade II Listed Holiday Home in Aldeburgh, Suffolk
An enchanting Grade II listed property located directly on Aldeburgh’s famous High Street, Tyne holiday cottage boasts much in the way of period charm and character. Having been the family’s much loved holiday home since 1976, it is comfortably furnished and offers any family a wonderful slice of Aldeburgh’s historic past.
The most famous artists to have come from Aldeburgh has to be Benjamin Britten, who founded the world famous Aldeburgh Music Festival which is held every June at Snape Maltings. From their picturesque huts, the town’s fishermen still sell their wares, and their colourful boats still adorn the town’s shingle beach. All of the seafront properties offer spectacular views onto the North Sea and beach, and boating is popular on the nearby Alde estuary, where a large variety of yachts can be seem in the Summer.
The Tyne Grade II Listed Holiday Home in Aldeburgh, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds.
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD, living flame coal-effect gas fire
- Kitchen: Electric oven and gas hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, washing machine
- Dining Room: Table and chairs, wall mounted gas fire
- Bathroom: Bath, overbath shower, washbasin and wc
- Parking: On street
- Heating: Gas and electric
- Garden: Small rear courtyard garden
- Pets: One well-behaved pet welcome
- Notes: Wi-fi and towels provided. There is a telephone for incoming calls only