Stay in The Old Exchange Holiday Apartment in Aldeburgh, Suffolk
Having recently been refurbished to a very high standard (being, originally, the town’s telephone exchange), The Old Exchange in Monarch House is a beautiful two bedroom holiday apartment. With many beautiful period features and situated just off the Hight Street, The Old Exchange and its private parking space are a perfect starting point from which to explore Aldeburgh and its surrounding areas.
The Aldeburgh Music Festival, which holds worldwide acclaim and occurs every June in Snape Maltings, was first founded by one of Aldeburgh’s most famous residents, Benjamin Britten. The town’s fishermen still adorn Aldeburgh’s shingle beach with their many coloured boats, and you can still hear them calling out from their picturesque huts every day. The wide, mainly Georgian High Street has many attractive buildings whilst the seafront properties all have commanding views of the North Sea and beach. The nearby Alde estuary is also popular for boating and, in Summer, plays host to a large variety of yachts.
The Old Exchange Holiday Apartment in Aldeburgh, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: King size bed
- Bedroom 2: Double bed
- Bedroom 3: King size bed
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds
- Bathroom: Bath, shower cubicle, washbasin and WC
- Cloakroom: Washbasin and wc
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD, CD hi-fi, iPod dock, electric fire, table and chairs
- Open Plan Room with Sitting Area: TV, DVD, iPod dock
- Kitchen Area: Electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Parking: Private for one car
- Heating: Gas heating
- Notes: Wi-fi and towels provided