Stay in The Hide Out Pet Friendly Holiday Let in Aldeburgh, Suffolk
With top quality beaches, restaurants and shops within easy reach, The Hide Out pet friendly holiday let is a true rural retreat. Set next to a small lake against a background of woodland and pasture, The Hide Out forms part of Chapel Barn Lodges, a small holiday accommodation group situated on the outskirts of Aldeburgh.
One the country’s most famous historic seaside resorts, with many fine, Georgian buildings, Aldeburgh is home of the internationally acclaimed Aldeburgh Festival of Music. The town was once a medieval fishing centre and fishermen still draw their boats up onto the shingle beaches and sell their catches from its many painted stores. A mere two miles along the coast is the pretty village of Thorpeness with its gorgeous mere and genteel villages, so you’re never short of country charm
The Hide Out Pet Friendly Holiday Let in Aldeburgh, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: Super king size bed, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds
- Bathroom: Bath, overbath shower, washbasin and wc
- Utility Room: Washing machine
- Open Plan Room with Sitting Area: TV, DVD, iPod dock, table and chairs
- Kitchen Area: Electric oven and gas hob, American style fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher
- Garden: Large decked area overlooking landscaped grounds and small lake. Patio table and chairs, hammock, large outdoor beanbag and table tennis table.
- Parking: Ample
- Heating: Gas heating
- Pets: One well-behaved pet welcome
- Notes: Wi-fi and towels provided. Care should be taken near the small lake. Fishing is available on site. A permit is required at a nominal cost.