Stay in Station’s End Cosy Cottage in Aldeburgh, Suffolk
Situated within easy walking distance of Aldeburgh’s High Street and seafront, Station’s End is a cost cottage that offers many local footpaths nearby for guests wishing to delve into the surrounding area.
The most famous of Aldeburgh’s many well known inhabitants has to be Benjamin Britten, how founded the Aldeburgh Music Festival which is lauded the world over and occurs every June at Snape Maltings. Fishermen still pull their colourful boats up on the shingle beach and sell fresh fish from the picturesque huts. A wide variety of yachts can be seen on Summer weekends sailing along the nearby Alde estuary, and Aldeburgh’s Georgian High Street has many attractive buildings, and its seafront properties even hold commanding views across the North Sea.
Station’s End Cosy Cottage in Aldeburgh, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: Bunk beds
- Sitting Room: TV, DVD, CD hi-fi, iPod dock, electric fire, table and chairs
- Kitchen: Electric oven and gas hob, fridge with ice box, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer
- Bathroom: Bath, overbath shower, wc
- Parking: Roadside
- Heating: Gas heating
- Garden: Path leading to offset small rear patio garden with garden furniture
- Notes: Wi-fi and towels provided. There is a telephone for outgoing emergency and incoming calls only. Travel cot and high chair available to use