Rent beautiful Poplars in Aldeburgh online now.
With ground floor facilities and just 700 yards from the beach, this is the perfect cottage for all ages.
Poplars is a delightful holiday cottage to rent in Aldeburgh
Situated at the end of a quiet closed lane, 700 yards from the beach, this spacious, comfortable, detached single-storey cottage provides an idyllic family holiday retreat. The cottage has been substantially renovated, giving the property a rejuvenated lease of life and guests can enjoy contemporary facilities, and access to flat walking over protected marshland straight from the door.
The heart of Aldeburgh – famous for its shops, excellent restaurants, pubs, shingle beach, golf course and the well-known fish and chip shop – is just a short walk away. Snape Maltings is close by offering a further selection of shops, as well as the renowned year-round concerts. Numerous places of interest to visit include the bird sanctuary of Minsmere, the shingle spit of Orford Ness and local famous churches. Shop 700 yards.
To check availability and book your stay in Poplars click here.
Poplars Aldeburgh holiday cottage features:
- Sleeps up to 6
- Prices start at £410 per week
- Living room with gas coal-effect fire
- Well-equipped kitchen/dining room with range (for cooking) and door to garden
- Two double bedrooms, one with TV
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet
- Separate toilet
- Gas coal-effect fire inc.
- Electricity, full gas Central Heating, bed linen and towels included
- Two Freesat TVs
- Double oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Dish washer
- Children’s games
- Small book library
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities