Stay in the Aldeburgh Dawn Holiday Apartment in Aldeburgh, Suffolk
A beautifully situated second-floor apartment in the heart of Aldeburgh, Aldeburgh Dawn is simply and tastefully furnished, making it feel more like a home than a holiday let. Offering beautiful views over the rooftops to the ever-changing colours of the sea from its sitting room, Aldeburgh Dawn is a sea lovers’ paradise. With two balconies, from the kitchen and the bedroom, offering views over a long range towards the houses and gardens of The Terrace, Aldeburgh Dawn even has the ancient Cross Keys Pub and High Street shops (including a superb butchers and the famous Lawson’d deli) situated only a stone’s throw away. A perfect holiday idyll.
Aldeburgh and its locale has inspired many poets and authors in the past, but its most famous resident has had to be Benjamin Britain, who founded the Aldeburgh Music Festival which is famous across the world and held every June at Snape Maltings. Fishermen still pull their colourful boats up on the town’s single beach and sell fresh fish from their picturesque huts. The high streets wide, Georgian road plays host to many pretty buildings while its seafront boasts properties commanding superbly views of the North Sea and beach. Boating is popular on the nearby Alde estuary where a large variety of yachts can be seen on Summer weekends.
The Aldeburgh Dawn Holiday Apartment in Aldeburgh, Suffolk Details:
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, balcony, and en-suite bathroom with bath, hand held shower, washbasin and wc
- Open Plan Room with Sitting Area: TV, DVD, iPod dock, radio
- Dining Area: Table and chairs
- Kitchen Area: Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, microwave, dishwasher, balcony with table and chairs
- Shower Room: Shower cubicle, washbasin and wc
- Parking: One designated parking space
- Heating: Gas heating
- Garden: Small balcony leading from the kitchen and a further small balcony leading from Bedroom 1
- Notes: Wi-fi and towels provided